Pus cells in semen? What could be the possible reason?

I have analaysied semen and the report is almost normal but pus cells was found in semen value is 10-12/hpf. thn doctor suggest me antibaiotics course for 5 days. I dont remmber the tab name but its a menkind product. after 30 days of course i again analaysied semen and pus cells was there 8-10/hpf. now doctor suggest me doxy 1 LR tab for 7 days. i just want to know that why pus cells found in semen? what could be the possible reason? what is the normal range of pus cells? in my case is pus cells is abnormal or normal?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Pus cells do indicate an infection. Finding 8-10 pus cells is not much and may be just a normal finding also. Since you have done a complete course of antibiotic now you should not be worried and sit back and relax.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal