Purpose of dupbaston tablet & I want to get pregnant, what should I do ?

ggod pm..my husband and i wants me to get pregnant ..but the thing is. he will be coming over by june 29 and he gonna leave again by july 17. i started my monthly period last june 4 till now june 8. what should i do? is it possible for to get pregnant? thank you...more power im 34 years old. 110 lbs, 5,3 in height, i have a 9 year old son,and no injuries , healthy. I have 28 menstrual cycle , and it lasts 5-6days every monthly period, for the first 3 days of my period i consumed 3-4 pads a day, and for the 4th- 6th days of my period i consumed 1-2 pads and or sometimes.. i can used pantyliner only. i went to the doctor yesterday and i took some advices,, she told me that to start taking (1 tab)folic acid once a day,(1tab) vitamin e every other day, and im gonna take dupbaston start this june 18-28(10days).. what does it mean ? and she told me to go back if i have my first day of my period again next month. please help . i want to get pregnant. what should i do ? Thank you,more power
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011