Purplish bump outside lower labia. Got another one after few days. What could it be?

i was wondering i have been shaving down there and i felt like i may have gotten an ingrown hair so i went to look. I couldn t see the ingrown hair but i noticed a small purplish bump on the outside of my lower labia . It did not hurt and it almost looks like a little ball. I thought maybe it could be from shaving so i let it rest for a week or so and didnt do anything to it. When i checked today it was the same and even noticed a smaller one on the other side. It kind of looks like it may have fluid in it but i am not sure. Any suggestions on what it is and who would I see about it? My gynecologist or my dermatologist? Thank You, CZ
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013