Purple spot over swollen clitoral hood. Painful, no relief from antibiotics. Could be an infection from shaving. How to relieve pain?

I have had a swollen clitoral hood for about 4 days now. Today I noticed a blackish purple spot on it. I have no other symptoms such as discharge , rash , etc. Just a very swollen painful clitoral hood and now this purplish black spot on the left side of the hood. I saw my general doctor 2 days ago who gave me antibiotics for it but its gotten worse instead of better. I have an appointment with an OBGYN Tuesday but thats 5 days away and I m in a lot of pain. It is not an STD cause I am not currently sexually active and the last time I was I got checked and was clear. My general doctor said it could be an infection or ingrown hair because I did shave 2 days prior to the swelling occuring. Any idea what it could be or something that could relieve the pain till I can see an OBGYN on tuesday?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012