Purple spot near bikini line, soft tissue, no head on spot, sexually active, STD free. Causes?

Hi, so I have a purplish spot like near my bikini line. NOT IN MY VAGINA OR ON IT. It doesn t hurt really, unless I try to squeeze it or push down on it. Its not really a bump, its more like a soft spot, kinda feels hollow but then feels like there s soft tissue in there in some spots. There s no head to this spot. I am sexually active but me and my bf are both std free. Help? Ive talked to my mom about it, but she just keeps saying its nothing serious it ll go away or something.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  114 Awaiting Answer