Purple round spots n thigh, arm and elbow with itching sensation. Suggestion?

Last summer I notice a round spot on my thigh I thought it was maybe a broken vien it s round now it s the size of a quarter it s purple like and dry when u touch since then I see two more on the same thigh and now I see two on my right arm below my elbow they all start the sane way like a lil bump then they itch and now are between the size of a pencil eraser and the largest is a quarter it s not wig worms I wondering where it s coming from
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013