Purple patch on inner lips of vagina. Is it normal?

I have noticed that my inner lips around my vagina have started to get a patchy purple color. I have tried to look this up but I see a lot of women saying that it is normal. Can you confirm that this is normal?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand this, let tell you that if you do not have any complaint then why to observe the area this could give you some kind of ideas because you do not know the normal structure, so it is very likely that you would start having some kind of weird ideas, no need to worry about this, it is absolutely normal and stop looking to this, hope this information helps you have good day.