Purple, painful bump near the anus, vagina skin looks purple and cut, increased itchiness and pain. What can this be?

i have it looks like a bump thats purple very painful to the left of myanus and right by my vagina it also is on the outside left side of the skin of my vagina its purple and looks like a cut, they are both itchy and painful what can this be? it happened after i wore a tigt pair of lace underwear and hasnt gone away its been more than 2 months the dr gave me creambut its not working its still flaring up
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi dear thanks for your question your having painful swelling at you anus and vagina following wearing tight undergarments .dear this can be a simply a super added infection on a abrasion or blister caused by tight undergarments.it wont go simply by cream ,take a course of antibiotic and apply antiseptic creams locally and avoid wearing tight undergarments, till it is healed.it could also be an infected hair follicle,treatment for which is same

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.