Purple lump in leg and inner thigh. How to get rid of this?

I have had a purple lump in the crease of my leg by my bikini line for almost a year now. After a few months that I noticed it, I took a needle and drained it. It seemed to empty and heal and left a purple scar. It has come back and I repeted this. Now it has a hole about the size of a pencil eraser in the middle!!! I think I am starting to get one on my inner thigh! Any way I can get rid of this? And what is it?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Dec 2013
After reading your problem it appears that you have overgrowth of tissue or a prominent vascular structure which is refiling. I suggest you to meet a surgeon preferably at the earliest. I also request you to not to pinch or puncture the area. Any vascular structure at this part can bleed heavily and cause serious bleeding and infection problems.