Purple lump in anal area, pain during bowel movement. Can I use Dulcolux?

Hello doctor. I am an indian studying in Italy. Recently , I found a purple lump in my anal area . it was paining during bowel movement and it continued for a couple of days. then I visited india recently and everything was perfect. no pain. smooth bowels. as i drank lot of water as we tend to get thirsty. but now after comin here, again , this problem rises. i accept i dont drink much water as i dont get thirsty nor i sweat as the place i live is too cold . will this lump go by it self? can i use dulcolux?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand this you were doing good by drinking more water in the cold climate the fecal material get dry that might cause such lump like appearance in fact this is beginning of pile you have to stark drinking the water instead of thinking about the Dulcolux eat more fibber diet, hope this information helps you have nice day.