Purple discoloration on the right leg below the knee. Could this be phlebitis? Had CAD and CABG in the past

About 6 months ago, I noticed a discoloration (maybe bruise-purple) on the inner aspect of my right leg just below the knee. It was mildly sore to the touch. There is still a gray discoloration (like an old bruise) and it is still mildly sore to the touch. I notice when I m bathing, however, that there is an indentation there. At first I was worried that it was a phlebitis . There was no heat, no tracks, no REAL pain...just a slight bruise and indentation that doesn t go away. (No edema pitting.) I have CAD and had a CABG 10 years ago. Have not had any perpheral vascular disease . Take baby aspirin daily, fish oil, statins and Ace Inhibitor and Beta Blocker (since the CABG.)
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013