Purple discoloration in legs, coldness. Taking Vitamin B. Family history of varicose veins, diabetes. DVT?

Hello, Yesterday I was at my doctor s office for my annual physical. When she entered the room and sat down, her attention went straight to my legs. They were a purplish color and cold. I ve noticed this has happened before for years but it only seems to ever be when I m sitting on the clinic table with my legs dangling. As soon as I flex my foot or get up, the color immediately comes back. She felt my legs, checked my pulse on both my feet and asked if anyone in my family has had clot problems or varicose veins . My Mother has varicose veins and has them treated from time to time. She said that it s not normal but may be normal for me. After examining me, she no longer seemed over worried about the issue. BUT, I now am. I am now terrified that I am going to get a clot or that this is going to affect my heart or something. (*Note : I also suffer from anxiety/ panic disorder .) My doctor informed me that I could start taking Vitamin B Complex so I picked it up right away and started it today. I guess my questions are..... Should I be freaking out about this? Is it possible this is simply because my legs were dangling but that it s not a long term problem? Just a few weeks ago, my panic attacks sent me to the ER with right leg pain. Doctor s were adament that it was just muscle strain from my workouts but I insisted on an ultrasound to check for DVT , again panic disorder, and that came out all clear. A few years ago, I was diagnosed as Diabetic with high sugars and an A1C in the 10 range. Within 6 months I brought that down to the 6 range and have since been in the 5 range. Was on Metformin for a bit and now take nothing and am controlled. No longer labeled Diabetic. I am 32 years old, active and aside from my anxiety issue....I am pretty healthy.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012