Purple bumps around pubic, vagina area. Hard, filled with blood, puss. Remedy?

I have been having the same purple bruise like bumps occur around my pubic and vaginal area for a while. They are hard under the skin and fill with a lot of blood . Sometimes puss may be present as well. The skin is tough until finally they get so swollen and full with blood that they explode and bleed profusely. The middle is where the skin gets weak and the blood comes from and the middle where there is a crater. This has been happening for years now and I am sick of them as even embarrassed by them as they are very prominent and purple.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013