Purple bump on buttocks that oozes on picking, is swollen and painful. Remedial measure?

Hi, im 24 year old male. I have a purple bump that clear fluid comes out of when i pick it on the top left inner crease of my buttocks . It would just get puffed up, i would pick the scab off of it from picking it many times, but the last two days it has swelled up, and hurts to sit or even touch. The skin around it about 1/4 to 1/2 is swollen and very pain full also. Any advice on what i need to do to make it quit?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012