Purple bump between thigh and vagina, no pus, painful to touch. How to get rid of it?

hello doctor, i have noticed i have a purple bump under my skin between my thigh and vagina , ive had it before and it went away but now its back in the same place, it does not have puss or an opening and it doesnt grow its just there and its painful if i touch it, what could of caused this and how should i get rid of it? should i be worried? i have never had unprotected sex either so i dont think its any kind of std
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012