Purple bruises on both inner thighs, sore lymph nodes, sore throat, head ache, diarrhea. Infection?

I have purple bruises on both inner thighs, sore lymph nodes, sore throat and nodes as well, head ache fatigue, diaherrea, sweating, all in three days.... feeling slightly better but this has never happend to my legs before. I live healthy, work out 5 days per week, don't do drugs, don't smoke, take no medication and live a very clean lifestyle for the most part. I'm a 41 year old male and would say I'm in the top 1% in strength and body composition in my age bracket of the general populous due to my work out regime. This feels like a virus or infection that has attacked me?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013