Purple bluish discoloration in the lips after eating nectarine. Allergy or bacterial infection?

I have a purple, blueish discoloration under my lip area. When I ate a nectarene, my lips started an inflammation, which turned me red, then my bottom lip turned purple in June 2011. I went to an allergy specialist who couldn t tell me the cause. Then I went to a spa medical doctor for profractional laser treatments and it hasn t really improved the discoloration. I am a light skinned African American female in her 20s. Both deemed to fail. Do I have a baterial or fungus infection deep in my pores? I am going to see a dermatologist to get another opinion. What should I ask?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
yes you got allergy to one food then you can develop to many foods
and whenever that sustance is taken allergy occur at weak point
that is discolored spot on lips
if you get blood serum tested for food drugs and pollens you will go for avoidence then the skin automatically comes to normal as the triggers are withdrawn