Purple areas on skin, itchy and tender. On atenol and losartan. What is going on?

Hello, Over the last several months I have developed a number of very large areas on my lower abdomen that are really strange. They are: mostly round, large, from 2 to 4 in. diameter, darker purple around perimeter and lighter in centers, are not itchy or tender, are not raised at all and are continuing to develop. I have five of these now with one being on my inner thigh and a new one coming between my underarm and breast. I didn t know they were there until I noticed that I had three of them. I am female, 60 yrs. old, high blood pressure, fibromyalgia , high colesteral, gerd and depression. My meds are: atenolol , losartan, cymbalta, neurontin , simvastatin, omeprazole, 81 mg. aspirin and ambien . I did have a problem with a hematametrea (spelling) last year for which I had an embolization done. These bruise-like area are very worrisome. Any thoughts on his.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012