Pupils dilated, pain, dizziness after being hit on the head. Danger?

Hello, I went to A and E last night because Sunday morning I was out with friends and I got wacked din the head by some men having a fight, the pain in that part of my head really hurts and I ve been sick for two days and still feel sick now, I have a twitchy eye and feel like I m not quite here. just had a bath and I went all dizy when I got out. Been sleeping most of today but still feel ill. The doctor last night didn t even look at my head he said my pupils were dilated and that I needed to just go home and rest. i m worried its something more.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012