Pupil changing in size, headache, tiny itchy bump under eye. Causes?

I noticed that one of my pupils is constantly changing size this morning. On other occasions, I ve noticed that one pupil will be significantly larger than the other. Today I have a slight headache which may or may not be related. I also have a bump under the pupil-changing eye that is a bit itchy (like allergy ). Any thoughts?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Pupil is an aperture in the eye which is dynamic and keeps on changing size according to the surrounding light. It is a natural phenomenon to block the excessive light touching the retina.
So don't worry about the size and your headache is also not related to the pupil size.
The swelling which you mentioned can be a mild infection or allergy also.
You can do some warm compresses for that..
Take care..