Pungent smell in urine even though maintain a good lifestyle

Hello, I have been experiencing pungent smell, more like fishy after I urinate. It s been very uncomfortable for me due this problem as the odor seems to emanate immediately as I unirate and continues to smell all day throughout! When I consulted a doctor , he diagnosed it as an occurance post intercouse and its bacterial. However, after a while It s reoccured back again. Again as I went to consult this doctor, he prescribed Azithral 500 mg (Azithromycin) and also adviced to consult a Nephrologist! Although, I ve been drinking enough water and i m an healthy adult, regularly working out at GYM and I m 35 years old and married! Please advice! Thanks much!
Asked On : Thu, 27 Oct 2011