Punching feeling in nose, black and blue bump at the bridge, painful eyes. Any ideas?

I woke up 2 days ago and my nose felt like someone punched me. There is a bump at the bridge and a little black and blue. I can barely touch it. I have not had a cold , have not been stuffed....totally clear. I cant even rub my eyes, and it hurts to put my glasses on. Everyone says I must have done something, mayb in my sleep. The way it hurts and the way the bump is I think I would have known. Im not even sure what kind of dr to go to because I dont have any other symptoms. Any ideas? Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012