Punched on ribs. Had cold, shakes. Hurts on breathing, coughing, laughing, breathing difficulty. Suggestions?

I got mad and punched my husband. I didnt hit him in the chest but I did I guess near the ribs and heart. He then got cold and started to shake, he is no longer shaking but he said he had sudden sharp pain on that side. It hurts when he coughs, breathes laughs hurts to touch and him just sitting there. He has does not have very good breathing in his lungs daily to several things. My question for him is what are the things that would make him feel this way from a punch. What did I accidentally do to him

Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013