Punched in face, pushed down stairs. Having excruciating neck pain, back pain. Suggestions?

I was punched in the face and then pushed down 5 concrete stairs 2 days ago. I went to the ER, had Xrays, CT, etc. The dr. said everything was fine prescibed me muscle relaxers, antiinflammatory , and a mild pain reliever. Ever since my neck hurts (similar to whiplash) but my lower back is what is causing excruciating pain. Nothing is working. I cant sleep or get comfortable. Bending over or twisting slightly brings tears to my eyes. ????
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013