Punched eye, red, vision blurred, uncomfortable to blink, tearing. Suffer from optic neuritis. Should I consult doctor?

I was accidently punched in the eye last night by my 11 year old daughter. This morning when I woke up my eye is 1/2 red. (Almost bloodshot) Drops will not clear this. It is too painful to move the eye and my vision is blurred. It also is very uncomfortable to blink. The eye seems to be tearing alot. I am sure this is just trauma from last night. I don t want to be a worry wort. I do have MS and suffer from Optic Neuritis quite oftn so I am not immune from optical pain. This pain is very similar. I d rather not go to the ER but now I am not so sure. Is this something that can wait?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012