Pump beside anal region, feel painful when drinking sugary drinks. What is the solution?

hello doctor,am 32 years of age from Nigeria,i have this pump beside my anus for some years now and its really disturbing me...And also anytime i drink any sugary drinks like-Coca-cola,pepsi,juice and others i get this purse like substance coming out of the pump and i also feel a sensational pain during this time....And i noticed that anytime i drink any herbal drink is stops,but the pump still remains there except that i don t feel any pain or purse coming out of it.Please what is this called and whats the solution? my email is : YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013