Pulsing sound in right ear, pressure in ears. Taken decongestant, flonase. Fluid in eardrum?

hello, I have been hearing a pulse sound in my right ear for a couple months now and it comes and goes. I did have two very bad sinus infections in January right around when it started and in February. I went to a doctor who said I have fluid behind my ear drum. I have taken every decongestant and even flonase but it persists. I hear a whoosh sound when I move my head up and down or side to side. It feels like pressure, air is in my ear at times as well.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013