Pulsing pain in head, weakness in legs. Taking panadiene, no relief. Treatment for symptoms?

hi, i have been experiencing short intense pulsing head pain on the right top side of the head, pain only lasts for 2-3 secs but an attack can last up anywhere from 30 mins to 3-4hrs, this started in 2010 and i say i would get them monthly, the pain is so sharp and intense that i sometimes i loose strength in my legs and wobble or go to ground. Nothing i do makes it better or worse, it comes on suddenly and usually resolves by itself. i take panadiene but it doesnt reduce the severity.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013