Pulsing, pain and pressure in the ear, hearing loss, twitching of the eye. Have TMJ disorder. Do I have tinnitus?

I have had pulsing in my right ear for two years, it is positional and I believe a type of tinnitus . In the last two months I have developed twitching of the right eye, it is not constant but occurs daily more so in the am than pm. I also have a feeling of pain/pressure I my right ear - very deep feeling inside my head. I do have tmj and wear a mouth gaurd nightly. I also seem to have worse hearing on the right, but mayne this is just perception due to the pulsing.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012