Pulse rate high, BP is normal. Done ECG. What does this mean?

Hi, may I answer your health queries? Please type your query my pulse rate during ECG was above 150 .I was bit tensed during ECG.Doctor told me to relax and she waited for few min and It came down to 99 and 92 respectively.It was my pre- employment check up.It wasnt happened I have any problem???kindly suggest me .My BP is 120/ YYYY@YYYY have any report right now.few months back I have done ECG for my fibroid surgery.that time it was normal
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013