Pulse Rate can not be dangerous. I am thinking it is pretty normal ?

I was wondering.. My pulse is usually always around 72 at rest..Lately it doesn t seem to get lower than about 76 even when completely relaxed.. Today I noticed that I did a little exercise outside and then came in and waited about 30 minutes and it was still at 90 .If its at 90 after 30 minutes what does that mean when I was up exerting..Is this safe to go ahead and do things again ..I didn t seem to have any problems with anything just noticed my pulse was rather a little faster than normal.. when active..I have been checked by several doctors recently with good results but i had the flu for several weeks and am just now starting back to getting active..I was wondering if its ok for the pulse rate to go up while active and if it will go back down when resting.. Does this all sound normal? Forgot to mention that I ate a little breakfast after exercise and drank some coffee would this make a difference in higher pulse rate longer ?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009