Pulsations in neck near carotid arteries, wakes up during sleep. Thyroid related?

I have a pulsating in my neck where my carotid arteries are on both sides of my neck while I m trying to fall asleep. It wakes me up every 5 min within the first hour or so of sleep. EKG , echo and stress echo all normal as well as blood work done w/in the last 6 months. I have had pvc s previously but none within the last couple months. I aldo have some muscle tremoring or vibrations as i start to fall aSomeone said it could be thyroid related?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012