Pulsation on eyes, pain behind head radiating to shoulder and chest, under severe stress. Can I take GNC's big 100 vitamin B comples formula?

Hello Doctor. I am Alice Kalaw. I was extremely mentally stressed and physically tired for about 6 consecutive months from January -June this year, taking care of our transfer from my country to another country. A week ago, my right eye started ticking or pulsating. The right back of my head (near the nape ) has been aching. Pain travels from right shoulder to right chest. I am thinking that this is nerve-related. Sometime in the past, when I was so stressed and manifestation came out with the ticking or pulsating on my eye, the doctor recommended me to take Neurobion , once a day for 30 days. Can I take a GNC s Big 100 vitamin B-complex formula, 2x a day with the following amount per tablet? Vit B-1 100mg, Vit B2 100mg, Niacin 100mg, Vit B-6100mg, Folic Acid 400mcg, Vit B-12 100mcg, Biotin100mg, Pantothenic Acid 100mg, Choline Bitartrate 100mg, Inositol 100mcg,and para-Aminobenzoic (PABA)30 mg. I am very new in an Arabian country and don t know yet where to go for consultation. I think what I am experiencing in my body right now is all stress related. I am 56 years old, 132 lbs and 5 7 tall. I have a regular blood pressure and my cholesterol level is normal as of June 2012 (this year). I would appreciate receiving a response from you at the soonest possible time. Thanks a lot.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012