Pulsation in the abdomen near belly button on lying, feeling of a bulge on the same site during high heart rate. Reason?

I am a 25 year old female. I have noticed a pulsating in my abdomen by my belly button that comes and goes. I only feel it when I lay on my back or stomach. And Saturday I was doing a cardio an workout and I felt it pulsating very hard beacuase my heat rate was up and I when I felt it I felt a buldge there. It went away when my heart rate came down. And I have since felt it on and off again when laying down????
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012