Pulsating whooshing sound in both ears, off balance feeling, prescribed flixonase for chronic rhinitis. What to do ?

i have had pulsatile wooshing sound in both ears but mainly the right for about 6 years and is now constant ,i have been to an ear specialist who has given me the all clear on my hearing , and i have recorded the sound so to prove it is a physical sound. Also i suffer from what i can only explain as a jittery off balance feeling for the same amount of time (6 years on and off), ent prescribed me with chronic rhinitis and i have been on flixonase for a few months this seems to have had a effect on the jittery feelings i get although its not completely gone, may i add i also sometimes get a dull headache with the jittery feeling. but the wooshing is constant! i have just been seen by cardiology for a 24hr ECG which showed i have rare eptopic heartbeat i have been trying to get something sorted out but with around 8 months between appointments and due to ent asking for a carotid ultrasound which was refused because i should have an MRI first. i have gone back to the beginning of the process and don t know what to do as it is driving me mad!!
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013