Pulsating stomach, had intercourse while periods, sore breast, pregnancy test negative. Pregnant?

Is it normal to feel the pulse from the stomach area Secondly I had live sex on the fourthday of bleeding, I normally bleed for 7 days there for my last period was on the 17th April 2012 and I have a 30 day cycle. However I had a heavy flow this last month starting 16th May 2012 to 21st May 2012. Before that flow I felt all the signs of ma periods had cramps and my breasts were sore as usual but after the flow everything went back to normal. Now I started feeling my breasts painful and bigger on the 1st June which makes me assume that it is about time for ovulation again until my periods arrive. I did an HCG yesterday and the result turned out negative. I am worried though could be pregnant or not.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012