Pulsating sensation in anus

Hello, for the last couple of days I have had a pulsating feeling coming from my anus . Should I be worried? I am in good health with no major medical concerns, a 35 year old female, two children, the youngest of which is three
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. I suggest you not to worry too much. The pulsating sensation from your anus could be due to squeezed vein or hemorrhoid. Or it could just be a delusion or feeling.

If you try hard to evacuate, it is possible that some fissures had formed inside and that could pulsate. Therefore, it might be necessary to consult a physician for further advice.

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.