Pulsating pain in the calf, neck and behind the ear. Reason?

Hello doctor. Several weeks ago, i felt pulsating pain in my right calf . i felt pain from the deep part of the leg it was not superficial, nor costant, it was pulsating, like a very thick needle throbbing you from the inside out. laer pain passed after several days now i have the same type of pain in my neck , right side of my neck, little lower than behind me ear. exactly the same type of pain. I am worried what can it be? I am female, 22 years old, with no chronic diseases, smoker, 185 cm tall, weighing 67 kgs.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  107 Awaiting Answer