Pulsating pain in neck, back and knee. Why do I get tired and have headaches?

i ve been experiencing some sort of pulsating feeling in the left side of my neck and also the back (bending part) of my left knee and sometimes even on the right arm (about the area where you bend your elbow , but on the top side) I sometimes feel very tired and have headaches to go with it. If I had to describe what I feel it ... I would say it feels like water trying to push through a garden hose when someone is bending it sometimes ......... Any one have any idea what could be causing this?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
I am sorry for the symptoms you are suffering
My advice is to contact you neurologist because the neurological examination is able to predict the right suffering topic which in my opinion us your neck and a neck MRI need to be scheduled to determinate the problem
Hope my answer helps you