Pulsating pain in chest, lack of energy. Notices a small spider vein on leg. Suggestion?

i m a 21 year old female, and for the past few years i have been experiencing sharp chest pains that come and go. The pains come sudden and is usually associated with my heart pounding that last for about 5 to 10 seconds and takes my breath away. The pain that is associated last longer than the heart pounding usally anywhere from 2 min to 10 min. The attacks can happen whether i m resting or doing any kind of physical activity, though I find my self being extremely fatigued almost lifeless. At these times I find myself not being able to do the simplest task due to my lack of energy. I have also started to notice small spider veins starting to appear on my legs, i m not sure if this issure is related or not.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012