Pulsating pain around the rib cage that is sensitive to movement, relieves for short time on eating post gall bladder surgery. Is it related?

i had my gall bladder surgery in 2005. yet periodically i get episodes of what feels like the same attack symptoms prior to the gall bladder surgery.. i have had the latest one for 3 days now.. it is what i would describe as a rolling pulsing achy pain right where my rib cage meets. it is sensitive to movement and position, and can feel quite sharp at times... and for some reason eating something, even when not hungry seems to make it feel diminished for a short time... could this be related to the gall bladder even though i had surgery in 2005? or could it be completely different cause?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012