Pulsating, itching in ear, feeling of block with discharge, no improvement with sprays. What can be done?

i have terrible pulsating pain & itching pain in my ear for the last 3weeks feels blocked allthe time leeking during night on my edge with pain.seen 5 doctors taken so many antibiotics drops sprays etc first doctor said fungus and so on.3 days ago went to northwick hospital harrow dr sing sucked puss out said fungus gave me 2 type of is still getting bad i am now on my edge please somebody help
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello. it is likely that you are having a fungal infection. could you please tell what sprays you are on and which drugs you are on? also if you have diabetes?. thanks