Pulsating feeling in upper chest, no pain, flatulence. History of sinus. Are they related?

I have a pulsating jittery feeling in my upper chest in the middle, no pain, it feels like something is empting inside goes away for a minute and comes back. very uncomfortable feeling. Don t have it all the time, but seems to be getting more often, Also, I seem to have some gas with it. And also stuffed up sinuses sometimes. Is it related? I would be glad to know what it is. Am I sick or something?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that you are having pulsating feeling in upper chest with flatulence.
These symptoms indicate problems of Gastrointestinal tract like gastritis or esophagitis.
This requires treatment with drugs decreasing acidity.
This is not related to symptoms of sinusitis.

Thank you