Pulsating feeling in the ear, face and mouth. Due to anxiety and stress?

Hi, I have been feeling sort of pulsing in my ear, nose , face, tongue and mouth. Can feel my nerves beating in neck so much that I slightly feel that my lips n tongue move themselves at times. Im feeling it since a month. I consulted a regular doctor n he suggested me to take alp as im having anxiety and stress. I do feel pain in my teeth upper teeth and head ache often. Im pretty upset about all this. Can you please help me with this?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013