Pulsating feeling in the arms and chest, throbbing heart and migraines. Normal chest x-ray, blood tests. Diagnosed with anxiety and given paxil and xanax

Hi Dr. I have been to the ER for heart throbbing, pulsatign sensations in my left arm/chest and migraine headaches . I had an MRI , Chest Xray and a complete medical workup/blood, etc., only to find out that everything is medically fine I am so thankful). I have been diagnosed with panic/ anxiety disorder from worrying too much and would like to know what relaxation tips you recommend. I saw the therapist/pych and she advised that once I relax the symptoms will go away, but now I am worrying about the chest PAIN AND left arm pulsating. Please help me , I need your advice I was told to do deep breathing when I get flusterd and was given paxil and zanax.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012