Pulsating feeling in left shoulder, chest area, indigestion, gas formation in chest. Causes?

I am a 49 yr old woman, wt approx 315, 5 7. I started working out recently. Just treadmill and some weights. Just a few days ago, i noticed a strange pulsating feeling in my upper left shoulder/ chest area. It is not constant, but comes and goes and no pain. I have also had indigestion from everything I eat and now I have what feels like gas discomfort in my chest area.. when I burp it is relieved. I am prediabetic and also on High Blood Pressure Meds..
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012