Pulsating feeling in abdomen after eating, painful, diarrhea, tingling sensation in feet. Cure for symptoms?

Hi doctor, I'm 21 years old and have been having a pulsating feeling in my abdomen after eating, and its also quite painful. its mainly on my left side near the bottom of my rib cage, and ive been having diarrhea and some vommitting. i've had a low grade fever for about 24 hrs and have a tinging sensating in my feet. at work yesterday as i was waiting tables i felt extreme pain in my lower left abdomen, and felt very faint. i've been sleeping very much more than usual.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013