Pulmonary tuberculosis, pain in uterus, irregular period, uterus affected with tuberculosis

hi, i am suffering from tuberculosis .. pulmonary .. i consulted a doc in feb.. n got my anti- tb treatmnt started.. but suddenly my pain has resurfaced.. few days back i suddenly got pain near my uterus ( i guess.. its down under.. i can say).. and my periods aren t normal.. they are regular but scanty.. my period is only for two days.. last period.. on the first day the discharge was heavy comparatively.. 2nd day it was very less.. and there was just spotting.. does that mean my uterus is affected with tuberculosis ? n few days back i observed that few layers of skin were coming off when i was washing there... plz reply as soon as possible..
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012