Pulmonary infection, skin rashes, cold, cough, sneezing. History of tuberculosis. Suggestions?

I am suffering from an pulmonary infection including skin rash ,heavy cold cough and sneezes,heavy snooring and irritation in lungs.i had taken one citrzen or winolap5 it will be cured for 2 days later it begins again.this is from past 2 last june i had suffered from tuberculosis .it had increased to a level.i had taken the course but i had not got cured of my earlier problem.could you suggest me what is the disease and which consultant i should consult.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013