Pulling sensation, tightening, burning on the left of body, history of stroke. Guidance?

I had a stroke last January leaving me with limited mobility on the left. In March last year, I started getting cramps, my GP prescribed quinine which helped. Then my last two toes of my left feet started cramping and this got worse leaving me with a burning sensation over my thighs. the doctor prescribed gabapentin 100 mg and diagnosed neuropathic pain . Currently my whole body on the left burns, pulls, tightens. This make me very unconfortable and I cannot stand still for more than 2 minutes. the only time I feel relief is I walk but even then I feel unsteady and feel like I am dragging my leg. I have been referred to a specialist pain Clinic where I have been seen twice. I have been given Gabapentin 300mg (2 tablets three times a day) and Amitriptyline 75mg. this does not help at all. I am uncomfortable 24/7 and no longer knows what to do. the little things I could do after the stroke is increasingly becoming difficult because this is affecting my life, my moods. I am desperate for advice please. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013